Bad breath or halitosis is a frequent source of embarrassment for all. But typically the individual with foul odorous breath remains unaware of their problem, creating much distress for those around them.
It's caused by sulfur compounds released by bacteria breeding on the left-over of food particles that get trapped between teeth or around gums and get decomposed. The odor arises from the surface of the tongue. To know about bad breath treatment in Vaughan you can search the websites of dentists online.
Image source google
One can assess if he or she has halitosis by cupping hands around nose and mouth, blowing air out and sniffing in, brushing teeth after meals, cleansing tongue, and drinking a lot of water can control bad breath. The causes of halitosis could be recorded as follows:
1. Intake of food with a strong odor like garlic, onion, etc..
2. Smoking or chewing tobacco
3. Improper cleaning and stays of food-collecting between teeth and around gums.
4. Improper cleaning of dentures and odor-causing germs trapped inside dentures.
5. Periodontal or gum diseases like the accumulation of plaque.
Home Remedies for Bad Breath
1. Simmer 1 tsp fenugreek seeds in 1-liter cold water, strain, and drink the water for a tea. This prevents bad breath.
2. Yogurt consumption removes halitosis.
3. An individual can chew mint leaves to freshen breath up.
4. Avocado, when used as a mouth cleansing cream, assesses intestinal putrefaction and alleviates bad breath.
5. Chewing tender leaves of guava treat gum issues and halitosis effectively.
6. Prepare an extract by boiling parsley twigs in water and use it as a mouth wash regularly. It controls halitosis.